Center Navigation Menu
Built in 1928 as a parish hall for fellowship, this gracious, large, Colonial-style building is located 250 yards from St. Paul’s Church.
Today, St. Paul’s Center houses the Church and Cemetery administrative offices, a dining room, fully equipped commercial kitchen, and a large auditorium—referred to as the Great Hall—with a stage suitable for concerts and performances. In 2003, the building was renovated to add the Gallery, a large, long room with access to a courtyard added for receptions and dinners, as well as the administrative office wing. It was renamed St. Paul’s Center in 2004.